2010-03-07

Sterling Silver Black & White Diamond Zig Zag Bracelet, 7.25"

Cheap Sterling Silver Black & White Diamond Zig Zag Bracelet, 7.25" Review




Well, as the title would imply I ordered this bracelet for our anniversary. I was very pleased with her completely stunned reaction to the bracelet. The thing is very nice, though I do think that if it were a bit larger it would not hurt. Both my wife and I looked over the bracelet and were impressed with the three bracelet clasps. This makes for a great gift for that special someone.






Sterling Silver Black & White Diamond Zig Zag Bracelet, 7.25" Overview


Black and white diamonds shape a woven zig-zag pattern in this chic modern bracelet, crafted in 925 sterling silver. The 7 1/4-inch bracelet has a linked design for an attractive drape. It closes with a traditional box clasp and double safety.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 08, 2010 00:45:30

No comments:

Post a Comment