2010-03-25

14k Pink and White Gold Diamond Flower Pendant (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18"

Cheap 14k Pink and White Gold Diamond Flower Pendant (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" Review









14k Pink and White Gold Diamond Flower Pendant (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" Overview


This sophisticated flower pendant is crafted in two-tone 14 karat gold and shimmers with beautiful diamonds. Feminine without being frilly, it showcases a round center diamond framed by a circle of smaller round diamonds, plus an additional diamond at the bail. The 12 diamonds in total are mounted in milgrain-textured bezel settings of contrasting white and pink gold and have a combined weight of 1/2 carat. Presented on an 18-inch light rope chain, also in 14 karat gold, this pendant is an elegant accessory that any woman will treasure. Enjoy it with the chain provided, or purchase a different gold chain of your choice.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 25, 2010 04:10:05

No comments:

Post a Comment