2010-03-17

Sterling Silver 1/2 CTTW Black and White Diamond Heart Earrings

Cheap Sterling Silver 1/2 CTTW Black and White Diamond Heart Earrings Review




I got this for my girlfriend on Valentines Day. I did get the black Dragonfly necklace before this and was very happy with it. It has the same black diamonds and matched well. She loves these earrings. They are very cute. They are just the right size - a little less than a half-inch wide and about 1/2" tall. I got this product exactly as described and pictured. There were no reviews, so I was a bit worried. Both myself and my other half give these 5 stars.




Sterling Silver 1/2 CTTW Black and White Diamond Heart Earrings Feature


  • Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care.




Sterling Silver 1/2 CTTW Black and White Diamond Heart Earrings Overview


These curvy diamond heart earrings are endlessly versatile in classic black and white. Crafted in 925 sterling silver, they hold a total of 36 black and white diamonds, for a total combined diamond weight of 1/2 carat. These striking earrings are a beautiful gift idea for someone who favors a modern romantic look. They are finished with posts and friction backings in sterling silver.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 17, 2010 06:02:38

No comments:

Post a Comment